SME Go Digital
SME Go Digital Program
COVID-19 Support : Collaboration Platform – LarkSuite Enterprise
As one of the first official partners of Lark in Singapore, we are pre-approved by SMEs GO DIGITAL and IMDA. Lark combines a multitude of essential collaboration tools in a single interconnected platform, including Chat, Calendar, Creation and Cloud storage. These functions are always in sync, and are easy access from one to the next.
As a pre-approved PSG grant vendor and Lark partner, Rubify Technology has provided packages and solutions to enable your business to stay productive and collaborative from anywhere and anytime during this period and beyond.
Our packages is only one.
Pricing of Digital Solution
Package A: Enterprise
Software / Subscription fee
«Lark Collaboration Software»
Unlimited Storage on Drive
100 concurrent Video Conferencing
Unlimited API connection
Frequently Asked Questions
- The PSG supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment.
- Technology is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. You can kick-start your technology journey by taking simple steps to automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
- For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
- These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore, National Environmental Agency (NEA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
- With up to 80% funding support, PSG serves as an avenue for companies to make long-term technology investments. The list of readily adoptable solutions can be found on Tech Depot.
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria.
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- (Selected solutions only) An SME with minimum 30% local shareholding; AND Company’s Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees
Here are the steps you can take when applying for PSG.
- Visit Tech Depot on SME Portal to access the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions: Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor.
- For equipment: Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.